Kinetic Wave Gaming: Rebirth.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising from the ashes of the old servers, I am proud to present Kinetic Wave Gaming Rebirth! a return to the golden age!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artair Blake's Character Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Artair Blake's Character Page Empty
PostSubject: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Razz Artair Blake Razz

=======================================================================================

"People seem to kill each other over just about anything. The only thing you can really do is join them, or hide."

=======================================================================================

Artair Blake's Character Page IUulfoz

"I don't hide my face because I fear you identifying me. I just hate the sand in my face."

========================
Description/Status
========================

Hair- Black

Eyes- Icy Blue

Height- 6'0

Age- Mid 20's

Ethnicity- Caucasian

Mental Health- Mentally Sound

Physical Health- Healthy

Long Version: WIP

Relationships

No one to talk to yet.

(Post below if you need to be added)

Background

I was born into a large family in the region some call California, near the ruins of "El Ay". It was a rough sort of family, but I got along fine. I remember hearing about an evil force called "The NCR" but didn't meet them until quite some time after I'd left that place. Also, just because I'm a hunter, doesn't mean I hunt people. I hunt for food, and food alone. I have no quarrel with any man, unless they stick a gun in my face first. I don't keep journals often, so I'm not sure what else to put. Hmmm... hunting a Deathclaw, although prestigious, isn't worth it. Too stringy.

Will add more later
Back to top Go down
NoahLeahy

NoahLeahy

PostSubject: Re: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 am

hey cheeki breeki get out of here stalkr

hes so edgy he gets two quotes

add james fgt
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Artair's REAL anthem:

Back to top Go down
VillanMacmillan

VillanMacmillan

PostSubject: Re: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 7:19 pm

locke pl0x
Back to top Go down
NoahLeahy

NoahLeahy

PostSubject: Re: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 pm

add james as i said before you fucking cucklord
Back to top Go down
VillanMacmillan

VillanMacmillan

PostSubject: Re: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Congrats, you have the least edgiest character profile here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artair Blake's Character Page   Artair Blake's Character Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artair Blake's Character Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Wave Gaming: Rebirth. :: In-Character Section :: Character Journals/Profiles-
Jump to: