Kinetic Wave Gaming: Rebirth.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising from the ashes of the old servers, I am proud to present Kinetic Wave Gaming Rebirth! a return to the golden age!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions/Gripes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overseer Ferox
Admin
Overseer Ferox

Suggestions/Gripes Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions/Gripes   Suggestions/Gripes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Please post your suggestions, or things you want to gripe about in this thread! I'll be more than happy to review all of the suggestions, and implement the ones that seem good!
Back to top Go down
https://kineticwavegaming.forumotion.org
VillanMacmillan

VillanMacmillan

Suggestions/Gripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Gripes   Suggestions/Gripes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:25 pm

More junk if you are gonna keep the price set on 1 cap per junk item or more worth if you want to keep the spawn rate for junk items
Back to top Go down
Overseer Ferox
Admin
Overseer Ferox

Suggestions/Gripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Gripes   Suggestions/Gripes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 8:07 pm

VillanMacmillan wrote:
More junk if you are gonna keep the price set on 1 cap per junk item or more worth if you want to keep the spawn rate for junk items
I added new items, and changed the rates for them, though they're still a pretty low price, preventing hyper inflation of the currency.
Back to top Go down
https://kineticwavegaming.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Suggestions/Gripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Gripes   Suggestions/Gripes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Gripes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Wave Gaming: Rebirth. :: Out of Character Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: